PLAYBOOK - Managed Networks
Networks are invisible...their effect on your organisation is anything but
World-class digital connectivity is now essential for organisations wishing to compete, grow and serve their customers well.
So how do you arrive at a network resourceful and versatile enough to fulfill all those ambitions?
Your network is your nervous system
It carries the impulses that urge your organisation forwards. No matter what sector you operate in or business challenges you face, a secure, reliable, fast and compliant network will make it easier to drive operational efficiencies, improve service and achieve best value.
It will give your organisation new and better ways to communicate. It will enable true flexibility and agility. It will act as one of the strongest and most important foundation stones for your future plans.
What is your biggest network challenge?
- Understanding your companies needs
- Speed and agility
- Logistical difficulties
Understanding networks is not easy
By their very nature, such networks can be technically complex (to put it mildly) and filled with logistical difficulties – such as linking sites many miles distant in areas renowned for poor connectivity.
Orchestrating a solution that will deliver the reach and flexibility you need, yet be unfailingly secure, always reliable, cost-effective and yet flex to meet your future needs is an enormous challenge.
Simply finding a partner who understands it all is difficult enough.
Partnering with expertise is essential
Capita specialise in meeting this challenge and making the answer frictionless. Some of the largest regional and national infrastructures in the UK are built on our networks.
Our experience in smoothly uniting multiple agencies and services, while leveraging the latest and most effective technologies is exceptional. It has helped create the network infrastructures that underpin success for a legion of private and public sector organisations. We are the partner that understands it all.
Start the conversation
Challenges and benefits
Four business challenges only connectivity can solve
1. The ability of your organisation to deliver on its commitments will increasingly rely on the safe and speedy transfer of information between many different offices and departments.
This might include thousands of sites, central services, the cloud, your supply chain, your customers and more. Low latency and secure access will be critical to making that work.
2. Reacting rapidly to changes in your market and how your services need to be delivered will frequently involve transforming your business processes, sometimes dramatically.
Without the connectivity that makes newer, more efficient processes possible, the old ones can be impossible to retire and will continue to drag on your growth or hamper that agile service delivery.
3. Remote working may be key to helping your teams become more efficient. They can do what they do best, in the field, where the work demands it. Slow, insecure and unreliable connectivity will undo their efforts to deliver the flexibility your organisation needs.
4. However innovative your teams may be, they need to share their ideas rapidly and easily if that innovation is to materialise as new products, new services and boosts in productivity. Only effortlessly rapid and accessible connectivity can do that
Enterprise needs to catch up
In the UK, business connectivity continues to lag behind residential connectivity. Around 8% of small business struggle to achieve speeds of even 10Mbps. Yet capable connectivity is fundamental to accelerating growth.
The world and its data are not going to wait
Meanwhile traffic is only going in one direction. Fixed Internet traffic is set to double in the UK every two years. Mobile data traffic will increase even faster at up to 42% every year. Connected devices will outnumber humans by seven to one in 2020.
It’s a challenge for private and public sector alike
The need for secure, reliable connectivity and access to time-critical data in local authorities, schools, research centres, hospitals and more will be paramount.
For businesses it will be the mainspring of their plans to develop growth, compete in a global market and reach out to new customers.
Our aim is to build the trusted, tailored networks that enable this. The networks that precisely suit the needs of your business now as well as its aspirations for the future.
The networks that help public sector organisations deploy the secure and cost-effective solutions essential to delivering next generation public services.
We understand the evolving marketplace for connectivity and the many technologies that will transform it. We know businesses across the UK will need substantially more bandwidth over the coming years.
In line with Government plans, Capita want to make better coverage and quality a reality for everyone.
How we do it
- We offer a robust suite of managed connectivity services for public and private sector enterprises. We design, build and operate our networks using industry leading technology and by leveraging national and global telco organisations.
- We assure high-performance, low-latency and secure access so your critical information can move safely and swiftly across all your business sites – even in the most remote locations.
- We use high-performing technical solutions to do it, and we deliver them in the most cost-effective way, for example by combining connections and sharing branch offices and sites over a single network, so reducing the total cost of network ownership.
- Your network connectivity will be truly flexible and resilient, and will empower the effective remote working you and your teams rely on. You can mobilise your workforce confident that they can securely connect to corporate services at any location.
- For local authorities and healthcare organisations we bring the cost-effective connectivity they need to access central services such as PSN and HSCN.
- And all our services are supported in the UK from 24/7/365 Network Operation Centres.
Find out how we can support your business
Start the conversation
or call us on 0117 311 5757 or